Srinagar, March 1: In a first, a delegation of Himachal Pradesh & Uttrakhand Fruit Growers Associations are due to visit Jammu & Kashmir between March 3-6 and aim to devise a joint strategy with their counterparts here regarding what they call ‘illegal apple imports into India’.
The visit is being organized by J&K Fruits and Vegetables Processing and Integrated Cold Chain Association (JKPICCA).
The visiting delegation comprises of:
1. Harish Chauhan – President Fruits Vegetables & Flowers Growers
2. Sanjay Chauhan – Secretary Kisan Sabha HP
3. Suneel Chauhan – Vice President FV&FGA HP
4. Sandeep Chauhan – Executive Member FV&FGA HP
5. Dawarika Prasad Unial – President Uttrakhand Growers Association
6. Praveen Sharma – Secretary Uttrakhand Growers Association & President
Mukteshwar Kisan Producing Cooperative