Ziraat Times Team Report
Srinagar: Ziraat Times as the official “Media Partner” for the Fresh India Show-2020 announces that Media Today Group is organizing 2nd edition of Fresh India Show 2020 to be held from 18th – 19th December 2020 at Pride Plaza Hotel, Aerocity, New Delhi, India.
This event is an exclusive international platform with its three segments, i.e., International Conference, Exhibition, Networking Meet and Awards.
Fresh India Show is aimed at strengthening the F&V industry in India consequently improving agri-businesses, per capita availability of healthy agri products, consumption and demand.
Pertinently, last year’s show witnessed who’s who of Indian fresh produce industry including ITC Group, Washington Apples, National Horticulture Board (NHB), Chilean Kiwi, USA Pears, Mother Dairy Fruits & Vegetables, Desai Fruits & Vegetables, Jain Fruits & Vegetables, Dawra Farms, Big Basket, Sahyadri Farms, Keep it Fresh, SFACH, Farm2U, Harshna Group, Punjab Agro, Golyan Agro, HPMF, Farmex Global, FIFI, Achiever’s Resources, Kaushalya Foundation, Reliance Fresh, Future Group, Adani AgriFresh, GT Fruits, Mahindra Agri, Rijkwan, Simply Fresh, Fruits India, Prime Fresh, Amazon, Suri AgroFresh, APEDA, Ministry of Agriculture, apart from embassies of Brazil, Canada, Iraq and Holland etc.
The conference is envisaged to share the developments and catalyse adaptation of success Models & Planning to reach Global Consumers and to bring all the stakeholders on a platform where they will share their point of view and discuss on the key topics pertaining:
· The Global fresh Industry matrix and Global outlook 2025
· Measuring the positive changes in consumer demand amid pandemic
· Status of Frozen Food Production and Domestic Consumption Trends
· Exploring Overseas Markets through Government Initiatives
· Emerging new crops and its production status
· Impact of Modern retail enterprise and online deliveries
· Global technologies to increase the F&V Production – Success Stories
· Introduction of the innovative products and their demand and supply
· Role of Farmer Producers Organisations and their success models
· Fresh Cut and Packed – Ready to serve businesses and consumer response.
If you will be interested to have more information or want to participate, please Contact the below:
Media Today Group
E-Mail Id: email@example.com
(Copied to Ziraat.firstname.lastname@example.org)