ZT NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar: Director, Horticulture P&M Srinagar, Imam-Ud-Din, Manzoor Ahmad, Deputy Director and Sarwat AMO APMC Srinagar Visited Fruit Marketing Complex Parimpora Srinagar today the 10-09-2020 on the request of President Bashir Ahmad Basheer and had a detailed meeting with Management of the Association when following burning issues were discussed in threadbare:-
- Construction of all Surface Drains in and outside Fruit Marketing Complex and in Auction Shed Block as well.
- Filling up of ditches and metalling thereof in Blocks A, B & D and at Main Gate as well.
- Execution of Lease Deed of Shop sites.
- Discussion on CA/Cold Store.
- Sanitation and lifting of Garbage/undesirable material from the Premises of Fruit Marketing Complex.
- Disliting of all deep drains.
- Construction of Footpaths and Main holes in all Blocks of the Mandi.
- Installation of 2 additional Electric Transformers of 200 Kv each.
- Filling and metalling in front of Auction Shed No:194-239 and construction of Concrete stairs wherever necessary.
Besides some other Miscellaneous issues were also raised by Bashir Ahmad Basheer President of The New Kashmir Fruit Association Parimpora. The Director Horticulture P&M giving patient hearing had agreed with all proposals and directed his Deputy Director Manzoor Ahmad on spot to initiate proposals on war footing basis. The Director Horticulture P&M assured the President that the Development Works will be started within several days.
The President and the Management of the Association conveyed Director Horticulture P&M heartfelt thanks on his visit to Fruit Marketing Complex Parimpora Srinagar.